Harley Davidson Stellapina by Roberto Rossi
*sidenote: This is exactly why I want a bike, for this sole reason. I just want to wake up, caffeinate, then ride. I miss it.
The Poaching Encouraged Gift-Guide: Burly-Ass Gifts for Man, Woman, and Best Beast. What’s more: It’s all American Made.
Think of this as a collection of excellent, well-made gear that I want people out there to own and love. Some of is is pricey, yes. But, “if you buy the best, you only cry once.”
Anti-clockwise from top/left:
1. Selvedge denim blouse from LVC: Will last a lifetime and develop the best character of any denim… blouse. ebay - $270
2. Best Made Co. wool pullover: Red and fuzzy. Best Made - $250
3. Cigar Box Apothecary Sampler: Smell like a clean man (probably works on dogs, too). Portland General - $45
4. Fairbault Military Blanket: Green and fuzzy. Old Faithful Shop - $169
5. Rogue Territory Stantons: Personal seal of approval (as I don these daily). RgT - $210
6. Microtech Halo V OTF: Big knife with a big blade; an emergency tool, if i’ve ever seen one. Blade HQ - $585
7. Bear & Son Cutlery Butterfly Knife: Elegant and understated (and too expensive). Blade HQ - $59
8. Whistle Pig Rye Whiskey: Tasty business. Your local liquor store - $70
9. J.W. Hulme Co. Duffle: You’d have to love the shit out of whomever you give this to. J.W. Hulme- $1,100
10. Alden Ravello Shell Cordovan Hunter Boot: Likewise with these. Tassels - $720
11. Ball and Buck Woolen Cap: Watched some good Texas folks sew the one in this very picture (that I took). Just make sure you get the size right, the hats are fitted. B&B - $48
12. Antlerz Dog Chews: Just like real antlers, because they are real antlers. Orvis - $19
13. Lowly Gentlemen Driving Glove: I always feel a little cooler when I wear driving gloves (even though they’re shooting gloves). 79 - $150
14. Split Pea (world’s smallest) Lighter: I keep one on my keychain and it is constantly coming in handy. B&B - $20
15. LaRue Tactical Costa Edition 5.56: Thing is the bee’s knees of ARs. Lightweight chassis of a PredatAR, with the badass barrel of a PredatOBR. Better drop Mark a line soon, because these things sell quick. Also, I’d get one before the left fucks this up for everyone. LaRue Tactical - $2,895
16. Spyderco Paramilitary II: With CTS-XHP supersteel and blaze orange G10 (cool factor for upland shooters), this may be the perfect EDC folder. I carry a blue one every day and it has never let me down. SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE But, that one pictured up there is one of mine. I have three, and they’re all brand-new-in-box. Contact me directly. - $325
LaRue! My absolute favorite.